Crispy Cajun Shrimp Fettucine
- 4 oz fettuccine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 8 gigantor shrimp or 16 large shrimp
- 1 tbsp cajun spice
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Adapted from Courtney's Mission Slimpossible.com
Cook fettuccine according to package instructions.
Clean the shrimp and season with 1 tbsp of cajun spice. Drizzle the flour over the shrimp and toss in a bowl to make sure each shrimp is covered in
In a deep skillet add butter and olive oil and heat over high heat. Add shrimp and cook on each side about 2 min until crisp. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
In the same skillet add chicken broth and heavy cream. Season with additional cajun spice if preferred. Cook until sauce thickens a bit from the heavy cream, then add Parmesan cheese and whisk. Add fettuccine and shrimp to the sauce and toss.
You'll also love
- Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies 4.2/5 (71 Votes)
- Lemon-Limoncello Cupcakes 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil Orzo 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Shrimp and Grits 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Scalloped Potatoes 4.2/5 (49 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Shrimp Lo Mein 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Tortellini: Creamy Tomato... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)