Chocolate Raspberry Triffle
- 1 pkg (18.3 to 19.5oz) brownie mix (family size) plus eggs, water and oil per package directions
- 2 pkg (3.9 oz each) instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 185mins
1) Prepare brownie batter and bake in 9" square pan as directed on package; cool completely.
2) Meanwhile, beat pudding mixes and milk in med bowl with whisk 2 mins. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3) Cut brownies into 1" cubes. Layer half each of the brownie cubes, pudding, berries and remaining whipped topping in 2 qt bowl. Repeat layers.
4) Refrigerate 1 hour.
Variation: Substitute 1 pkg (12 oz) marble pound cake, cubed, for baked brownies and/or undrained thawed frozen raspberries for the fresh rapberries.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (898 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (210 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)