Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 jar (6 ounces) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles or rice
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper.
Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
Stir cream cheese into beef mixture until melted. Stir sour cream into beef mixture. Serve over rice noodles.