- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked egg noodles
1. Cook ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients; break up tomatoes.
3. Heat to boiling: reduce heat.
4. Cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
5. (Add small amount of water if necessary.)