Loaded Chicken and Potatoes
- 1 lb boneless chicken breats, cubed
- 6-8 medium red skin potatoes, cut in cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 cups fiesta blend cheese
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup diced green onions
1. Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat. Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into prepared baking dish.
3. Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes until cooked through and crispy and browned on the outside.
4. Once the potatoes are and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven. Top the cooked potato mixture with the cheese, bacon, and green onions. return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve with extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing or sour cream.