Summer Tomato, Onion & Cucumber Salad
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper, or more to taste
- 2 medium Seismic Gardens cucumbers
- 4 medium Seismic Gardens tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 Simis Ranch sweet onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp coarsely chopped fresh herbs, such as Simis Ranch parsley, chives and/or tarragon (Simis Ranch cilantro would be good too!)
Whisk vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a large shallow bowl.
Remove alternating stripes of peel from the cucumbers. Slice the cucumbers into thin rounds. Add the cucumber slices, tomatoes and onion to the dressing; gently toss to combine. Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
Just before serving, add herbs and toss again.
You'll also love
- Roasted Zucchini with Pistachios... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Articoke & Sun Dried Tomato Quiche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Onion & Black Pepper Spread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Conditioning & Cleansing... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber Freshness 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken With Potatoes &... 0/5 (0 Votes)