cookie - Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Adapted from keyingredients.me
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- In a medium-sized bowl mash the bananas using the back of a fork. Add in the peanut butter, oats and chocolate chips until well combined.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the cookie mixture onto a greased baking sheet, leaving space between each.
- Bake for 15 minutes.