Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 package or jar (3 oz) cooked real bacon bits or pieces
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
- Chive and onion sour cream potato topper, if desired
Adapted from foodgawker.com
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In shallow bowl, beat egg. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon. Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with topper.
You'll also love
- Spicy Pork Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Albacore Tuna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chop Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy honey brushed chicken thighs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Chicken Tenders with Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Convection Baked Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Tenders with Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)