Reeses Peanut Butter No-Bake Bars
- 1 cup salted butter (melted)
- 2 cups keebler graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (11 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
Adapted from iheartnaptime.net
* Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
* Pour peanut butter mixture into a 9x13 pan.
* Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for 1-2 minutes.
* Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture.
* Spread chocolate with a spatula. To even out chocolate, tap pan on the counter.
* Refrigerate bars for one hour.
* Cut while bars are still cool. Enjoy!