Brkfst: Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes
- Pancake Ingredients:
- Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes
- : Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert
- : 5 mins : 10 mins : 15 mins
- : 2
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 T chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 T chia seeds (if you don’t have it, replace w flaxseed or flour)
- 3 T plain yogurt
- 1 T coconut oil (or other oil)+extra for greasing pan
- 1/3 cup flour (I used spelt)
- 1/3 cup quinoa flakes (sub with flour or oatmeal if don’t have these)
- 1/8 cup cocoa
- 1 t baking powder
- tiny pinch salt
- Syrup ingredients:
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1 T chia (optional, to thicken).
If you’re using frozen raspberries, start by thawing them in a pan over med/low heat.
Preheat your pan, and put a little coconut oil (or other oil in)
In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, yogurt and oil.
Fold in all dry pancake ingredients.
Fold in raspberries and chocolate chips.
Pour onto griddle, and flip when edges start to look a little firm.
While the pancakes are cooking, make your syrup!
If using frozen berries, defrost them.
Combine everything except chia in a magic bullet and puree.
Fold in chia