Buffalo Ranch Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 carrot, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp Ranch dressing seasoning
- 2-4 Tbsp hot sauce
Adapted from 365daysofcrockpot.com
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix with hands to incorporate well. Using hand form the mixture into meatballs, or use an ice cream scoop.
2. Place meatballs in the bottom of slow cooker. Try not to overlap.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-6 hours.
4. Serve with extra hot sauce, if desired.