scrumptious pineapple and bread cube stuffing that is great as a side dish with ham. I often make this dish for the holidays." - BBHEALY
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 slices white bread, cubed
- Sprinkle on top pumpkin spice or cinnamon (0ptional)
- TIPS: baked mine covered for 45 minutes and uncovered for 15 minutes and use a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 2 ) can use 1 drained can of tidbits pineapples and 1 can of crushed pineapples to have a little less mushy
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch baking pan.
2.In a mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the pineapple and bread cubes.
3.Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour. Let sit a few minutes to firm up before serving