- 2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 4 eggs
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
HEAT oven to 325°F.
MIX crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter. Reserve 1/4 cup crumb mixture; press remaining onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
BEAT cream cheese and remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream, zest and juice; mix well. Add egg whites, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each just until blended. Pour over crust; top with reserved crumb mixture.
BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)