Cherry Oatmeal Crisp
Cherry oatmeal crisp are great topped with whipped cream! This recipe is so good it will become one of your favorites!
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- Whipped cream, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from food.com
Spread pie filling into a greased 9-inch square baking dish.
Combine the next six ingredients in a bowl. Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle over filling.
Bake at 375°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Top with whipped cream and dig in!
You'll also love
- Pineapple Slaw 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Raw Corn and Avocado Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Almond Cherry Bites 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Rigatoni with Roasted... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted Cherry Tomato Clafoutis 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Guinness Glazed Pork Chops 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Fudge - Maple Walnut Fudge 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Corn Pudding - Jiffy 4.5/5 (11 Votes)