Strawberry Paleo Muffins
Need to double this recipe. If using Chia seeds do not add eggs. Add 1 TBSP of chia seeds and 3 TBSP of water per egg.
- 200 grams almond flour (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon ghee, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- add some cinnamon and/or chia seeds (1 TBSP)
Adapted from cookeatpaleo.com
1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin (or use silicone baking cups).
2.Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently fold in strawberries.
3.Use a large ice cream or cookie scoop to fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
4.Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.