Italian Shrimp Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1/2 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Adapted from fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add the mushrooms, green onions, and garlic.
Saute for 1-2 min or until green onions start to soften.
Stir in the tomatoes, parsley and wine.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions and drain.
Add the shrimp and lemon juice to tomato mixture.
Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
Serve over the cooked fettuccine.
You'll also love
- Chicken - BBQ Bacon wrapped chicken 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cheese Soup 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Yakisoba Noodles from Ohana in... 4/5 (63 Votes)
- Chicken Sausage, Mushroom and... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Jerk Shrimp with Grilled Onion,... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Fannie Farmers Classic Baked... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Baja Shrimp Tacos With Creamy Slaw 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken with Orzo 4.5/5 (15 Votes)