Oriental Chicken Salad
This is a very simple salad. The fried wontons are what makes this salad so good. I rate this 3 1/2 out of 5 stars.
- 3 medium chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1 head of lettuce shredded
- 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1/2 pkg wonton skins, fry, cool, and crumble
- Add prior to serving
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 t pepper
- 2 t salt
- 1/2 c oil
- 1/2 c white vinegar
- 1 t sesame seeds, roasted
In a meduim size bowl, add the first 4 salad ingredients. In a small bowl prepare dressing. Do not add dressing or wontons until ready to serve.