Seriously Simple Acorn Squash
- 1 acorn squash, cut in half lengthwise with the seeds removed
- 2 tsp of organic butter
- 1 tbsp of brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from cleananddelicious.com
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
Place cut squash face down on a rimmed cookie sheet that has been lightly coated with cooking spray.
Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven turn face side up and season each cavity with salt and pepper.
Cut each tsp of butter into little pieces and place one teaspoon in each squash half. Sprinkle each side with one and a half tsp of brown sugar and place back into the oven for 15 more minutes.
Remove from oven and enjoy a little slice of heaven!!
You'll also love
- PREMIER CHEESECAKE CRANBERRY BARS 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Skillet Sweet Potatoes 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Roasted vegetable and caramelised... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Deconstructed Street Corn 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Broiled Cornish Hens 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Donuts with Maple... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie 4.5/5 (11 Votes)