Artichoke, Asparagus & Green Bean Salad
- 1 large handful of green beans, stems removed
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 a can of quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup of chopped onions
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 8 leaves of basil, sliced into ribbons
- The juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from cleananddelicious.com
Slice green beans and asparagus into one or two inch pieces.
In a large steaming pot steam the green beans and asparagus until just al dente (two or three minutes). We want to get the raw bite off of them but we still want them to have lots of texture.
Gently toss the hot veggies with the artichoke hearts, onions, garlic, lemon, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste and then finish it off with the fresh sliced basil. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- hashbrowns - Rutabaga 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pasta & Veggie Salad 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Agave and Whisky-Glazed Sweet... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Artichoke Chickpea Salad (Warm) 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Asparagus and Tomato Salad with... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Green Beans with Parsnips and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Artichoke Soup with Fresh Mint 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Green Bean Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (7 Votes)