Roasted Sweet Potatoes
A delicious sweet potato recipe that could only taste better with a delicious steak. Cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger make these potatoes taste incredible!
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (organic)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- A Pinch of ground ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray. Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into bite-sized cubes and place in the baking dish.
Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the potatoes along with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
Add more sugar or cinnamon if desired, toss to coat evenly. Bake in the oven for 60 minutes. Stir the sweet potatoes once or twice during roasting.
You'll also love
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Malasadas, Hawaiian Donuts 4/5 (140 Votes)
- Crumb topped lemon cream cake 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Butterscotch Peach Snack Cake 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Pigs in a Cornfield 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Deluxe Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- CHICKEN & POTATOES AU GRATIN/Jen 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Root Beer Bourbon Sauce for Sweet... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)