Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 apple, diced
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used whey)
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup of non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. turbinado sugar
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
Adapted from cleananddelicious.com
Pre-heat oven to 350
Prepare a muffin pan by either brushing with each with a little coconut oil or spraying with some cooking spray.
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Once everything is combined, divide evenly amongst 12-muffins.
Bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
- beefless tips pasta gardein 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Tomato and Peach Salad with Feta... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baby Potatoes make great Appetizers 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Zucchini with Rice and Coconut Milk 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Smoked Sausage With Cabbage Sweet... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- PROTEIN POW PROTEIN PANCAKES 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Protein Pancakes 4.5/5 (2 Votes)