Shrimp in Cream-Cheese Sauce
- 2 - 10 ounce cans frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 2 - 3 ounce packages of cream cheese
- 1 – 8 ounce can water chestnuts, drained and slices
- 1 – 4 ½ ounce can small shrimp, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Toast Points
Thaw soups in hot water for 10 minutes or as label directs. In large saucepan over medium –low heat, heat undiluted soups and cream cheese until melted and smooth, stirring, frequently. Stir in remaining ingredients; cook until heated through. Serve in chafing dish to keep hot.
Serve over toast points.