3 CHEESE STROMBOLI
- 1 can (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 lb. sliced provolone cheese
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Adapted from makinglifebetter.com
1.Preheat oven to 400°. Roll pizza dough into 15 x 11-inch rectangle. Layer provolone cheese over dough, leaving 1-inch border around edges. Evenly spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce over cheese, then evenly sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
2.Roll, starting at longest end, jelly-roll style. Fold in ends and pinch to seal. Arrange stromboli seam-side down on ungreased baking sheet.
3.Bake 20 minutes or until bread is golden. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.
Try adding sliced deli ham or pepperoni for a twist.