Broccoli cheese Casarole
- 1 1
- can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions
- 2 2
- bags (24 oz each) Green Giant® frozen broccoli & three cheese sauce
- 1 1
- package (3 oz) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 1/4
- cup chopped red bell pepper, if desired
- 1/2 1/2
- teaspoon red pepper sauce
Save $$$ on your favorite brands
Heat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 cup French-fried onions for topping.
In 5-quart Dutch oven, mix remaining onions, the broccoli, cream cheese, bell pepper and red pepper sauce. Cover; cook over medium-low heat about 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until sauce chips are melted. Transfer to ungreased 2- to 3-quart casserole.
Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle reserved onions around outer edge of casserole; bake 5 minutes longer.
We asked and you voted! The polls were open in the Betty Crocker community to vote for your favorite recipes in multiple categories.
To make ahead, prepare recipe through step 2, then cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Add 5 to 10 minutes to the bake time to heat thoroughly.