Island Sticky Puffs
- vegetable cooking spray
- all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons pineapple topping
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts or filberts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, heated according to package directions
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from recipelion.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 6 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray.
Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12 x 10-inch rectangle. With the long side facing you, spread the pineapple topping on the pastry to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
Sprinkle with the coconut and macadamia nuts. Starting at the long side, roll up like a jelly roll. Press the seam to seal.
Cut the pastry roll into 6 (2-inch) pieces. Place the pastries, cut-side up, into the muffin-pan cups.
Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove the pan from the oven and immediately place a wire rack upside-down on top of the pan. Invert the pastries onto the wire rack and let cool for 10 minutes. Drizzle each pastry with 1 teaspoon caramel sauce.