Bacon Cheese Monkey Bread (Brody Johnson)
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuits (10 in each can) 7.5 oz
- 2 ) 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 ) 3/4 cup chopped bell peppers
- 4 ) 3/4 cup onions, chopped
- 5 ) 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 ) 2 sticks butter, melted
Cook peppers and onions in 1 stick of butter until tender. Cut biscuits into quarters. Place parmesan cheese and crumbled bacon in a ziploc bag. Toss biscuits in ziploc bag mixture. Layer dough in a well greased bundt pan. After layering 1 can of biscuits, spread 1/3 of the pepper and onion mixture. Dot a third of the other stick of butter on top. Continue the layers. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and invert onto plate. Be sure to layer all the parmesan and bacon in ziploc bag. This is so good!!!