ORANGE NUT BUTTER CAKE
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 3 Land O Lakes® All-Natural Eggs
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
Adapted from landolakes.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan; set aside. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
Combine sugar and 3/4 cup butter in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Continue beating, adding 1 egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Reduce speed to low; add 1 tablespoon orange zest, vanilla and orange marmalade. Beat until well mixed. Continue beating, gradually adding flour mixture alternately with orange juice and evaporated milk, until well mixed. Stir in pecans.
Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely.
Combine powdered sugar, 2 teaspoons milk and 1/2 teaspoon orange zest in small bowl. Beat at low speed, gradually adding enough additional milk for desired glazing consistency. Glaze cooled cake.
You'll also love
- Pasta & Veggie Salad 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork Burgers with Sauerkraut &... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Agave and Whisky-Glazed Sweet... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Artichoke Chickpea Salad (Warm) 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Blueberry Pancakes and Kiwis 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chinese Coconut Buns 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- TGI Friday's Copycat Cilantro Lime... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Citrus Mashed Plantains 4.4/5 (7 Votes)