Pasta & Veggie Salad
- 3 C. cooked elbow noodles or shells (or any pasta you want)
- 2 baby cucumbers, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced including some green
- 3-4 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 each green pepper, red pepper, orange or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 can baby corn, drained
- 1 can peas & carrot, drained OR 1 small bag baby carrots, blanched & sliced & 1 C. frozen peas
- 1 C. Miracle Whip
- 1 C. sour cream
- 1/2 C. Ranch or Italian dressing
- 2 t. dill weed
- 2 T. parsley, either dried or fresh
Preparation time 25mins
In a large bowl mix pasta, cukes, onions, celery, peppers, corn, peas & carrots.
In a separate bowl mix Miracle Whip, sour cream, dressing, dill weed & parsley. Mix well.
Add to pasta mixture, mix well, refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving. Salt & pepper to taste.
VARIATION: Add 3 cans drained tuna, OR 1-2 C. diced ham, OR 1 C. of sliced salami.
Should serve 10-12 people as a side dish....8-10 as the main course.