Tortellini with Mushroom Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps halved and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbls grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbls cold butter
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook tortellini according to package, drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat.
Add mushrooms and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender, about 7 minutes.
Add 1 cup water.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add tortellini, parmesan, butter, and parsley.
Toss to coat.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Bread-Robin Davis 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pecan Pumpkin Custard Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Pasta Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Veal Stew with Pearl... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon-Dill Shrimp & Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Red Clam Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pampered Chef Easy Tortellini Toss 5/5 (1 Votes)