Reese Pieces Double Chunk Chocolate Cookies
Reese Pieces Double Chunk Chocolate Cookies is an easy chocolate and peanut butter cookie recipe that makes twenty-four cookies, so this recipe is great for potlucks and bake sales, or really any larger group of chocolate-lovers. These cookies go great with a glass of milk, a warm mug of hot cocoa, tea, or freshly brewed coffee.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup Mini Reeses Pieces
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from picky-palate.com
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with a Silpat liner or parchment paper.
Place butter, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar into a stand mixer, cream until well combined. Add egg and vanilla, beating until well combined. Slowly add flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, chocolate chunks, and Reeses Pieces.
With a cookie scoop, scoop dough onto your prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until baked through. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Serve and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Refried Bean & Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheesy Sausage Calzones 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Beef Brisket 3.9/5 (47 Votes)
- Peppermint Fudge 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Brown Butter Tart 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Parmesan-Roasted Green Beans 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Fruit & Nut Cookies 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 4.6/5 (9 Votes)