One Dish Beef Stroganoff
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound), cut into very thin strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth or Swanson® Beef Stock
- 6 ounces sliced mushrooms (about 2 cups)
- 3 cups uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- fresh parsley, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from recipelion.com
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook until it's well browned, stirring often. Add the onion, garlic and parsley and cook until the onion is tender-crisp.
Stir the broth and mushrooms in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the noodles. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender.
Stir the sour cream in the skillet and cook until the mixture is heated through. Sprinkle with the parsley, if desired.