Tortilla Snack Strips
Transform plain flour tortillas into a spicy, crunchy snack with this quick and easy recipe. Serve them up to hungry guests for movie night or game day.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt or onion powder
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (Optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Brush butter over one side of each tortilla.
Combine the seasonings. Lightly sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon over each tortilla.
Make two stacks of tortillas, with three in each stack. Using a serrated knife, cut each stack into nine thin strips.
Place strips on an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.