Weight Watchers Chili
- 10 ounces extra-lean ground turkey breast
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 (28-oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 medium yellow squash diced
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 2 (15-oz) cans fat-free, reduced-sodium
- beef broth
- 4 celery stalks, diced
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 (1 1/4-oz) package dry chili seasonings.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and onion and saute' until browned, about 10 minutes.
Transfer the browned turkey and onion mixture to a large soup pot and add the tomatoes, zucchini, squash, beans, broth, celery, bell peppers, and chili seasoning. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Continue to simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes