Baked Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- For Baked Chicken Tenders:
- 1 pound skinless chicken tenders
- 1 beaten egg white
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- For Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- 1-1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp Breakstone fat free sour cream
- 1-1/3 tbsp clover honey
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from SparkPeople.com
To Make Chicken Fingers:
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the egg white and honey.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Dip the chicken strips into the egg white mixture. Roll in the crumb mixture to coat.
4. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake chicken at 450 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink.
To Make Honey Mustard:
1. Combine all ingredients.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Preserves - Jay's Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dr Oz Dr. Joel Fuhrman's Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Beef Brisket, Southern... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Chops with Scallions,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Adobo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenders 0/5 (0 Votes)