Toffee-Pretzel Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup broken salted pretzels
- 1 cup chopped chocolate-covered toffee gars (about 4 bars)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, sugars, eggs, baking soda, and salt until smooth. Fold in the pretzels and chopped toffee bar.
2. Shape the dough into balls (about 1 heaping tablespoon each) and place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Using the tines of a fork, flatten each ball, creating a crisscross pattern.
3. Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until puffed and golden, 10 to 12 minutes (the cookies will deflate as they cool). Let cool slightly on the baking sheets; then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
These cookies can be kept at room temperature, between sheets of wax paper or parchment n an airtight container for about 5 days.