Raspberry Cream Pie
This is a super delicious fruit pie for any time of the year. Bake this simple Raspberry Cream Pie for the cool holidays in the winter, or for any cookout in the warm weather.
- 1 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers, about 45 wafers
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, divided
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Combine the wafer crumbs, pecans and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, liqueur and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill until serving.
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in water and 1-1/2 cups raspberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
Spread topping over filling. Garnish with remaining berries.