Shrimp Salad Rolls
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 split-top rolls
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Combine mayo, celery, dill, and orange juice in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cut shrimp into chunks and add to dressing.
2. Grill rolls in a skillet until they are toasted to your liking. Divide shrimp mixture among rolls and serve.