Yields 8 servings*. WW P+: 3 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Nutrition Information per serving from myfitnesspal.com: 128 calories, 19 g carbs, 4 g fat, 5 g protein, 3 g fiber
*I measured a serving for those of you who don’t like to cut casseroles into pieces and it came in somewhere between a very generous ¾ cup and a slightly scant full cup
- 3 1/2 tablespoons light butter, divided
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/4” slices
- 2 medium summer squash (yellow zucchini), sliced into 1/4” slices
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 10.75 oz can of 98% fat free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing, divided
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. In a large saute pan or skillet, bring 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat until melted. Add the onion, zucchini, summer squash and carrots and saute for 3-4 minutes. Cover the pan and cook for an additional 5-6 minutes until the zucchini and summer squash are tender.
3. Remove the squash mixture from heat and stir in the cream of mushroom soup, yogurt, and 1 ¼ cups of the stuffing until well combined. Transfer the mixture to a 2 QT casserole dish (I used a 7x11 dish) and spread evenly.
4. Melt the remaining 1 ½ tablespoons of butter in a medium bowl and combine with the remaining ¾ cup of stuffing mix. Sprinkle the stuffing across the top of the zucchini mixture in the casserole dish. Bake for about 30 minutes and serve warm.