Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- 1 * 1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 * 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 * 1 egg
- 2 * 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup cherry-flavored dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 21mins
1. make cookie dough blending cookie mix, butter, egg, flour, hazelnuts, cranberries and 1 and 1/2 cups chocolate chips until stiff dough forms. roll half of dough at a time into 8 by 2 and 1/2-inch rectangle. bake at 350 degrees ferinheight for 20-25 min. on ungreased cookie sheet. cool 15 min.
2. cut each rectangle crosswise into 3/4-inch slices. place slices, cut sides down, on cookie sheet. bake 10-12 min., turning once, until crisp. cool; place biscotti on cooling racks.cool completely.
3.microwave chocolate chips on High 30-60 seconds; stir until smooth. drizzle chocolate over one side of each biscotti. let stand until chocolate is set.