Sun-maid cinnamon raisin bread
sun-maid recipe, for bread machines
- 2/3 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons cut up Butter or margarine
- 1 large egg (scant 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup Sun-Maid raisins
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
MEASURE carefully, adding ingredients to bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
SELECT sweet or basic/white cycle.
USE light or medium crust color.
ADD raisins at the raisin/nut cycle or 5 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
This is supposed to be a soft and sticky dough. Do not add flour as the bread will become tough.
Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
PER SERVING: 250 calories, 7g protein, 47g carbohydrate, 4g fat, 2g dietary fiber, 340mg sodium, 2mg iron. (Each one pound loaf makes 8 servings.)