Grilled Pepper Salad with Preserved Lemon
- 3 large bell peppers of your choice (I like one poblano, one red and one orange), roasted, peeled and seeded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons preserved lemon peel, rinsed and minced
Roughly chop the peppers and place in a mixing bowl. Add all the other ingredients, mix well, and allow flavors to blend for an hour or two.
Place into a serving dish, and serve at room temperature.