Spinach Casserole Surprise
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-ounces) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray, set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add spinach; mix well.
Spoon mixture into casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese, then with pecans.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.