Easy Cheesy Breadsticks
- Serves: 12Yield:
- 24 sticks Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
Adapted from food.com
1Preheat oven to 425.
2Unroll pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet and brush with butter.
3Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
4With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 12 long strips. Then cut those in half to make 24 strips.
5Do not seperate strips.
6Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
7Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
8Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.