Cashew Chicken with Noodles
- 8 ounces uncooked thick rice noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 6 green onions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
* Cook rice noodles according to package directions.
* Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch and garlic.
* Add chicken.
* In a large skillet, saute chicken mixture in peanut and sesame oils until no longer pink.
* Add onions; cook 1 minute longer.
* Drain noodles; stir into skillet.
* Add cashews and chili sauce and heat through.
* Yield: 4 servings.