Quick Blueberry Sorbet
- 500 500gm 500gm frozen blueberries
- 250 250ml 250ml water
- 350 350gm 350gm sugar
- 1 1 1 tbsp lemon juice
Adapted from google.ca
1. In a medium saucepan, bring sugar and water to boil and stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Blend blueberries, half of syrup mixture and lemon juice in the blender until smooth.
3. Taste and add more syrup if the mix is not sweet enough.
4. Pour blueberry mixture into a container or moulds, and freeze until firm (around 2 – 3 hours) or use ice cream maker to freeze.