Cowgirl Breakfast Casserole
- 1 12 oz. package H-E-B chorizo, cooked and fat drained
- 12 Tia Rosa corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 1 cup H-E-B Mexican-style shredded cheese
- 1 jar H-E-B Harvest Moon diced red pimientos, drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 8 H-E-B eggs, beaten until frothy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
Combine cooked chorizo, tortilla strips, cheese, diced pimientos, onions and eggs in prepared baking dish. Spread mixture evenly. Bake on center rack for 25 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.