Bisquick Blueberry Muffin Low Fat
- 2 cups reduced fat bisquick
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 tbsps margarine milted
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen (thawed & drained)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 33mins
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease muffin pan well with Pam.
Stir all ingredients except blueberries in medium bowl, just until moistened.
Fold in berries.
Divide batter evenly in 12 muffin cups.
Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly and remove from pan to wire rack.
You'll also love
- Lasagne - Barefoot Contessa's... 3.7/5 (99 Votes)
- Portuguese-style Shrimp in Garlic 3.8/5 (77 Votes)
- Carrot cake bread for the bread... 3.8/5 (61 Votes)
- Classic New York Style Cherry... 3.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Salmon - Instant Pot 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Very Berry Blackberry Dump Cake 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Clementine Cranberry Coconut... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Blueberry Scones Starbucks Copycat 3.8/5 (90 Votes)