Risotto with Shrimp and Spinach
- 2 T unsalted butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c dry white wine
- 3 c fat-free chicken broth
- 1 c. arborio rice
- 1 # uncooked, peeled med. shrimp
- 6 c. loosely packed baby spinach
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 425. In Dutch oven, heat butter on med. Add onion, salt and pepper. Cook 3 to 5 min. until tender.
2. Add wine, cook 6 to 7 min. or until reduced by one half. Add broth and rice to mixture, stir to combine. Bake covered 15 to 20 min. or until rice is tneder.
3.Add shrimp; stir to combine. Bake 4 to 6 minutes more or until shrimp and opaque. Remove from oven. Stir in spinach. Garnish with parmesan cheese.