Salmon Party Log
- 1 pound can (2 cups) salmon
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Drain and flake salmon, removing skin and bones. Combine salmon, cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, salt and liquid smoke. Mix thoroughly and chill for several hours.
Combine pecans and parsley. Shape salmon mixture in 8 X 2 inch log, roll in nut mixture.
Serve with crackers.