Sausage Hashbrown Bake
- 2 lbs sausage or ground beef/ or 1LB of sausage and 1LB ground beef
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz French onion dip
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 30 oz shredded hashbrowns, thawed
In a large skillet, cook sausage over medim heat until no longer pink; drain on paper towels. In a large bowl combine 1 3/4 cup cheese and next 7 ingredients, fold in potatoes.
Spread half into a greased 3 quart baking dish. Top with sausage and remaining potato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Uncover, bake 10 mintues longer or until heated through.